The integrated curriculum covers biomedical science disciplines that underpin modern clinical practice and prepares you for the challenges of contemporary health delivery and research.
Enrich Your Studies
Going to university is more than just attending lectures and completing assignments. Explore all the opportunities available to you as a University of Melbourne Biomedicine student and make the most of your academic experience.
- Melbourne Peering Mentoring Program
- Academic Advising
- Chancellor’s Scholars
- Student clubs and societies
- Study abroad and exchange
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities Program (UROP)
- Biomedical Science Research Project (BIOM30003)
- Science Research Project (SCIE30001)
- Science and Technology Internship Subject (SCIE30002)
- Rural Volunteering Program
- Academic skills
- Virtual campus and COVID-19 advice