The Biomedical Science Research Project is intended for undergraduate students who have achieved excellent results in the discipline related to the project and is a fantastic way to develop practical scientific skills.
BIOM30003 Biomedical Science Research Project is intended for undergraduate students who have achieved excellent results in the discipline related to the project. Students can undertake a project in several disciplines within the School of Biomedical Sciences, and undertaking a research project is a fantastic way to develop practical scientific skills. It will also provide valuable experience to students considering honours, masters or a PhD.
Before applying to take this subject, students should discuss their intention with the relevant discipline coordinator
|Anatomy & Neuroscience||Dr. Jenny Gunnersen - email@example.com||http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/departments/anatomy-and-neuroscience|
|Biochemistry & Molecular Biology||Dr. Leon Helfenbaum - firstname.lastname@example.org||http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/departments/biochemistry|
|Microbiology & Immunology||Dr. Jessica Welch - email@example.com||http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/departments/microbiology-Immunology|
|Pathology||Dr. Vicki Lawson - firstname.lastname@example.org||http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/departments/pathology|
|Pharmacology & Therapeutics||Professor Peter Crack - email@example.com||http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/departments/pharmacology|
|Physiology||Professor Joel Bornstein - firstname.lastname@example.org||http://biomedicalsciences.unimelb.edu.au/departments/physiology|
- Discuss potential projects with staff in the relevant department/school.
- Complete the Biomedical Science Research Project Application Form - this form must be authorised and signed by the relevant department/school.
- Add BIOM30003 to your study plan.
- The form should then be scanned and emailed to BiomedSci-AcademicServices@unimelb.edu.au
- If the application is approved, you will be enrolled you in the subject and sent a confirmation via email.
- If your application is not approved, you will be contacted via email.