General enquiries: +61 3 8344 5820
Manager: +61 3 8344 5800
General enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web feedback : email@example.com
Main Reception: +61 3 9035 8837
Reception and deliveries
Level 2 West Wing, Medical Building 181
(Corner of Grattan St and Royal Pde)
The University of Melbourne
Parkville Victoria 3010 Australia
Getting here on public transport
Train travellers alight at Melbourne Central station, exiting via the Swanston Street exit. Any tram on Swanston Street heading North-West named "University" will arrive at the new "tram super stop" at Melbourne University.
Two bus services take you to the doorstep of the University of Melbourne. The bus stop for both services is outside the Arts Centre of the University of Melbourne on Swanston Street:
- 205—Melbourne University - Doncaster Shoppingtown (via Kew Junction & Bulleen)
- 546—Heidelberg - Melbourne University - Queen Victoria Market (via Clifton Hill & Carlton)
The following tram routes can be used to visit the University of Melbourne:
- 01 East Coburg—South Melbourne Beach
- 03 Melbourne University—East Malvern
- 05 Melbourne University—Malvern
- 06 Melbourne University—Glen Iris
- 08 Moreland—Toorak
- 16 Melbourne University—Kew via St Kilda Beach
- 64 Melbourne University—East Brighton
- 67 Melbourne University—Carnegie
- 72 Melbourne University—Camberwell
Elizabeth Street/Royal Parade
- 19 North Coburg—City Elizabeth St
Travelling by car
If travelling by car, enter the University via Swanston Street or Royal Parade. Details can be found on Melway Map 43 or any online street map.
Due to the limited amount of public car parking available, it is highly recommended to travel by public transport whenever possible.
Further information about parking is available.