iLab training for Principal Investigators/Laboratory Heads
Following the launch of the Melbourne Histology Platform moving to iLab to manage how we book our instruments and services, we invite Principal Investigators/Laboratory Heads the opportunity to do some training with us.
When: Friday, 16 October, 12:30-1:15pm
The session will be facilitated by Dr Anders Barlow, Platform Specialist from the Materials Characterisation and Fabrication Platform, who have been using iLab with their researchers for a few years.
The session will be for all Principal Investigators and any personnel you wish to delegate iLab Lab Manager responsibilities to.
Topics of focus will include:
- How to add and accept members into the Lab
- How to assign Themis account strings to Lab members
- How to delegate the role of a Lab Manager to other personnel
- How to set up budgeting for lab groups and users
- How to access help resources
We encourage you to peruse the Guide before the session and invite colleagues who will be delegated the above tasks.
If you wish to attend, please contact Chris for the Zoom details and the calendar invite.