Would you like to receive updates on interdisciplinary work, conferences and receive an update when a new issue of Humans 2.0 is published? Click on the button below and leave your details in the form.
The editorial board and faculty staff have co-created interactive modules on Canvas to help students publish in an interdisciplinary journal. There are six modules, covering:
- Interdisciplinarity: integrating an interdisciplinary approach in your work.
- Getting published: preparing a manuscript for submission and getting published.
- Being an editorial board member: responsibilities of an editorial board member and the objectives of journal members.
- Being a peer reviewer: conducting a peer review.
- Academic integrity: what you need to know about publishing your research article.
- Resources: an overview of useful resources.
Access to the Canvas modules is available to all staff and students at the University of Melbourne. You can enroll in these modules via the button below.
Do you want to get involved in our journal? For example organise an interdisciplinary symposium, market the journal and related activities, or become an editor for our journal? Please send an email to: