an@tomedia™ is a self-paced learning program - and a unique way to learn about the anatomy of the human body.
an@tomedia™ is a comprehensive, self-paced learning program that explores anatomy from four different perspectives. These perspectives teach you how the body is constructed (from regions and systems) and how you can deconstruct the body (with dissection and imaging techniques).
- Regions: includes surface and functional anatomy
- Systems: includes conceptual and clinical anatomy
- Dissection: includes practical procedures and post-mortem
- Imaging: includes sectional and endoscopic anatomy
The four perspectives are:
- Nine modules - seven now available on an@tomedia™ online:
- General Anatomy
- Upper Limb
- Lower Limb
For more information visit the an@tomedia website (external site)