Dr Elena Schneider* to participate in the Merck Anniversary Edition Innovation Cup in Darmstedt, Germany (*Department of Pharmacology & Therapeutics)
Our congratulations to Dr Schneider on been chosen as one of the 75 international participants in the 2018 Merck Innovation Cup.
The 2018 Merck Innovation Cup is to be a specially expanded event to celebrate the 350th Anniversary of Merck. Participants are selected from applicants with Healthcare, Life Science and Performance Materials backgrounds from all parts of the globe. As part of the 2018 Innovation Cup, Elena will also attend the ‘Curious2018 – Future Insight Conference’ which is by invitation only. More information about Curious2018.
Following Curious2018 the participants will work together in small teams at the Merck company headquarters to:
- generate new ideas in the fields: healthy lives, synthetic biology, material solutions, digitalization, and new ways of working together
- evaluate ideas from a business and technical perspective and to build a convincing business plan
- learn the essentials of R&D within the pharmaceutical and chemical industry
- network with the brightest students from across the world
- understand how products are successfully discovered, developed and brought to market
- learn more about Merck and career options
For more information about this special Anniversary Edition of the Merck Innovation Cup.