The Biomedicine Charity Ball is back!
The second wave ticket release went on sale 7pm, Monday 1 August. Don't miss out on the event of the year!
If you missed out on the first wave of tickets for the Biomedicine Charity Ball then set your alarm! Tickets will be available via the BSS Facebook page and event post here from 7pm, Monday 1 August. This is a popular event and will sell out!
Ticket prices are $165 for members and $175 for non-members.
Please beware of scammers and only book your tickets via the official BSS event post!!
To book, you will be required to enter your name, email, phone number, student number, degree (attendees can be non-Biomedicine students) and dietary requirements.
- Date: 12 October 2022
- Venue: Crown Palladium (After Party at Therapy nightclub, Level 3, Crown Melbourne)
- What's included: Entry to Ball including After Party, Champagne Sunrise on arrival and 3 course meal with free flow drinks.
- Table bookings: A Google form will be circulated for table arrangements after purchase!
- Refunds: Refunds require a medical reason (COVID or symptomatic with proof), no refunds for change of mind.
- Ticket swaps: Please message BSS on Facebook for any ticket swap requests.
- Further questions: Please contact BSS on Facebook if you have any further questions!