Introducing A Companion Guide to Last's Anatomy
Associate Professor in Clinical Anatomy Quentin Fogg and Dr Ali Mirjalili have released a new book to support the most popular anatomy text for surgeons.
If you have studied anatomy, you will be familiar with the leading anatomy text for trainee surgeons in Australia and New Zealand – Last’s Anatomy, written by Ray Last the world-famous surgeon from Adelaide.
You will also know the text book is dense and does not allow for quick referencing.
To help, A/Prof Fogg and Dr Mirjalili of the University of Auckland - both esteemed teachers of clinical anatomy - have co-authored a concise companion to the ninth edition of Last’s Anatomy.
“The Companion provides a supporting text that allows key facts to be quickly found," explains A/Prof Fogg. "It presents concepts in groups appropriate for learning and applying on the go, and accompanies the greater detail and careful explanations of the ninth edition with more tables, imagery and applications.”
- Synopsis of key learning outcomes contained in Last’s Anatomy
- Key information and anatomical details to assist with GSSE exam preparation
- Colour diagrams and prosection images that replicate GSSE questions
- Aligns with the ninth edition of Last’s Anatomy and the GSSE
- An eBook included with all print purchases