Info session: PhD in Biochemistry and Pharmacology
Are you considering a career in biomedical research? How about a PhD in the Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacology at The University of Melbourne?
The Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacology is organising an information session for students interested in doing a PhD in the department.
Presentations from Academics and Graduate Researchers will provide information on the structure of the PhD program, research directions and themes in the department, tricks and tips on how to find a PhD project you will enjoy, and opportunities to ask your questions.
The Department of Biochemistry and Pharmacology offers:
- a world-class training environment for discovery science, translational research and drug discovery
- access to cutting-edge facilities and scientific platforms
- highly engaged and supportive supervisors
- opportunities for collaboration with industry
- large variety of projects in molecular cell biology, structural biology and macromolecular imaging, protein biochemistry, molecular immunology, neurobiology, computational biology, neuropharmacology, mechanopharmacology and cardiovascular therapeutics
WHEN: Wednesday 6 October, 5:30-6:30pm
WHERE: Via Zoom
- Link: https://zoom.us/j/99723252507?pwd=ZWoybWI4MllMbTJRVitqUmpWanYvZz09
- Meeting ID: 997 2325 2507
- Passcode: a6TtGd
Join us for this virtual information session to find out more about this exciting opportunity to pursue a PhD in biochemistry and pharmacology!