With your Supervisor, you have the opportunity to build a customised plan for your Master of Biomedical Science, that suits your goals. Follow these steps when creating a study plan:
- Review the Handbook entry for your specialisation carefully and decide which subjects you would like to study.
- Make a time to meet with your Primary Supervisor to discuss your subject selection. Take a copy of the Study Planner with you to help prepare your plan.
- You and your Primary Supervisor need to agree on your study plan for the year ahead. Your selections can be reviewed and altered at the beginning of each semester if you wish.
- Once your Primary Supervisor has endorsed and signed your proposed study plan, forward it to the School of Biomedical Sciences Academic Services team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your selected subjects will be checked and placed in your study plan to enable you to enrol in the nominated subjects through the student portal. You will be contacted if there are problems with your study plan.
Introduction To Biomedical Research (BIOM40001) will be listed in your initial study plan. Ensure enrolment in BIOM40001, or an approved alternative (applicable to students with projects in the Department of Microbiology and Immunology), is completed at least 3 weeks prior to the start of Semester 1. Ensure your enrolment in other subjects is finalised prior to Semester start.