2019 EMCRA Travel Award
We are delighted to announce that EMCRA are inviting applications for five travel awards, valued at $1500 each. The purpose of these awards is to support early-mid career researchers who have been unsuccessful in acquiring travel support in the last 12 months.
- Applicants must be Level A/B research fellows employed in the School of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Melbourne at the time of application.
- Applications must be for travel to be completed by the end of October 2020.
- Applicants who have received a travel award from any organisation in the past 12 months are ineligible.
- Awardees must submit a short report (<400 words) to the SBS EMCRA Steering Committee within 30 days of the conclusion of their proposed travel.
- Scientific excellence and clarity of abstract.
- Likely professional benefits of the applicants' proposed travel.
Application instructions: Applicants are to complete all fields of the application form.
Value: Five awards of $1500 each are available.
You can apply using this online application form.
Applications are due by 5 pm on Friday October 25th 2019.
Please direct any queries, including those about eligibility, to email@example.com ahead of the due date. Best of luck with your applications.
Jeff, Jess and Claire
2019 EMCRA co-chairs, on behalf of the EMCRA Steering Committee