I have a question about:
- Department enquiries
The Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics is located within Medical Building at the University of Melbourne.
Enquiries: +61 3 9035 7119
(8.45am - 5.00pm Monday-Friday)
Enquiries : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our location
Reception and deliveries
Enquiries: +61 3 834 45820
Level 2 West, Medical Building 181
(Corner of Grattan St and Royal Pde)
The University of Melbourne
Parkville Victoria 3010 Australia.
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics,
The University of Melbourne,
- Getting here on Public Transport
Train travellers alight at Melbourne Central station, exiting via the Swanston Street exit. Any tram on Swanston Street heading North-West named "University" will arrive at the new "tram super stop" at Melbourne University.
The following tram routes can be used to visit the University of Melbourne:
- 01 East Coburg—South Melbourne Beach
- 03 Melbourne University—East Malvern
- 05 Melbourne University—Malvern
- 06 Melbourne University—Glen Iris
- 08 Moreland—Toorak
- 16 Melbourne University—Kew via St Kilda Beach
- 64 Melbourne University—East Brighton
- 67 Melbourne University—Carnegie
- 72 Melbourne University—Camberwell
Elizabeth Street/Royal Parade
- 19 North Coburg—City Elizabeth St
- Travelling by Car
If travelling by car, enter the University via Swanston Street or Royal Parade. Details can be found on Melway Map 43 or any online street map.
Due to the limited amount of public car parking available, it is highly recommended to travel by public transport whenever possible.
Further information about parking is available.
- Media and communications
- Alumni services
- Making a gift, donation or bequest
We are grateful for the many ways in which our alumni and donors support the work of the Faculty: financial donations that support students, research programs or new academic frontiers and the many valuable gifts of books, photographs and memorabilia which continue to enrich our faculty's museums.
Visit the Giving webpage.