2018 EMCRA Travel Award
We are delighted to announced that EMCRA are inviting applications for two travel awards, valued at $1000 each. The purpose of these awards is to support early-mid career researchers who have been unsuccessful with acquiring travel support in the last 12 months.
- Applicants must be level A/B research fellows employed in the School of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Melbourne.
- Applicants must spend the award funds by the 31st December 2018.
- Applicants who have received a travel award from any organisation in the past 12 months are ineligible.
- Scientific excellence and clarity of abstract.
- Likely professional benefits of the applicants' proposed travel.
Application instructions: Applicants are to complete all fields of the application form.
Value: Two awards of $1000 each are available.
Applications are due by 5pm on Wednesday 17 October 2018.
Best of luck with your applications. Please direct any queries to email@example.com.
Susan, Katrina, Jess and Nick
2018 EMCRA co-chairs, on behalf of the EMCRA Steering Committee