Need help tracking your research proposals and projects?
An online research resource has just launched. Find out what it can do for you.
You can now view the status of your research proposals and projects together with an action list of tasks – all within one easy-to-use interface.
It’s called myProposals and Projects (myP&P) and has been developed to give research visibility across the research lifecycle, enabling our researchers to view the status of their proposal, approval workflow, budget and deliverables.
It will answer your questions like:
- Who has my case?
- What stage is my proposal at and what are the next steps?
- When can I start spending my research funding?
- How much money do I have left on my research project?
- Where is a list of tasks that I need to complete?
The myP&P dashboard links to existing research systems including Themis, Minerva Elements and Infonetica ERM bringing the relevant data into the one interface. All updates should continue to be performed in these underlying systems.
Can't find what you are looking for?
- Check out the Getting Started Guide
- Contact the Research Helpline on +61 3 8344 099
- Submit a research help request