- Undergraduate Majors administered by Physiology
A Major consists of 50 points of third year subjects in a defined area. All students enrolled in a BSc or BBiomedicine are required to complete a major. A major may have compulsory (core) subjects and additional subjects chosen from a list of electives. In planning your path to a Major, please pay attention to prerequisites for core and elective subjects. Prerequisities will have to be completed prior to undertaking the major.
- Physiology: The handbook entry for this Major can be accessed here.
- Undergraduate Subjects Offered by Physiology
- PHYS30001 Cardiovascular Health: Genes & Hormones. Semester 2. The handbook entry for this Subject can be accessed here.
- PHYS0005 Muscle and Exercise Physiology. Semester 1. The handbook entry for this Subject can be accessed here.
- PHYS30008 Frontiers in Physiology. Semester 2. The handbook entry for this Subject can be accessed here.
- PHYS30009 Experimental Physiology. Semester 1. The handbook entry for this Subject can be accessed here.
- Getting advice
Students presently studying in, or intending to study in the Department of Physiology, should contact the following people for advice about course planning and other course-related issues:
Dr René Koopman
Phone: +61 3 8344 0243 (40243 if calling from a landline phone here on campus)
Ms Shahreen Rahman
Subject: Attention Ms Shahreen Rahman – Department of Physiology
Academic Program Co-ordinators
Dr Charles Sevigny
Phone: +61 3 834 49791 (49791 if calling from a landline phone here on campus)