The Department of Anatomy and Physiology at the University of Melbourne, has an Anatomical Skills Laboratory available for your next workshop.
The facility is commonly used by surgeons, medical and surgical suppliers, paramedical groups and teaching institutions, for example the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons.
We are able to help you achieve your workshop goals by providing access to a wide variety of specimens on which you can demonstrate new or existing surgical techniques.
For more information please contact the Manager, Anatomical Services Unit:
Phone: + 61 3 8344 3523
The Skills Laboratory
The Skills Laboratory is situated on level 4 of the Medical Building on the Parkville campus and is only minutes from the Melbourne CBD.
We offer you:
- A large air conditioned laboratory able to comfortably hold 40 people
- Dissecting tables and basic instrumentation
- Skilled technical support staff
- Audio visual facilities within the laboratory
- The ability to support large quantities of medical equipment
- Seminar and meeting rooms
- On site catering
- Ability to use the facility 7 days a week