2017 September Graduate Study Expo
The Graduate Study Expo has been scheduled for:
Date: Thursday 21 September 2017
Time: 4.00 - 7:00 pm
Venue: Sofitel on Collins.
For more details.
Anatomy and Neuroscience Honours / Masters Information Session
Date: Friday 14th September
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 pm
Venue: Anatomy and Pathology Museum, Level 3, East Wing, Medical Building
- Researchers, current Honours and RHD students will be available to answer your questions
- Anatomy and Neuroscience Masters/Honours 2018 information booklet will be available
Research Project Guide
The Research Project book PDF, 1992.44 KB - details the research projects that are available for prospective Honours and Masters Students in the Department of Anatomy and Neuroscience for 2018.
Prospective PhD or MPhil Students will find the handbook useful as it gives an indication of the diversity of research within the Department.
How To Apply
- Attend the MDHS DISCOVER RESEARCH Expo and the Department information session.
- Download the Research Project book for a list of prospective projects and supervisors.
- You need to identify a potential project and supervisor from the Research Project Handbook. Read the project description and any recommended publications to ensure that it is the correct choice for you.
- Contact the Laboratory Head of the Research group and provide them with your curriculum vitae (CV) and academic transcript and arrange a meeting to discuss the project in more detail.
- In some cases, supervisors may be willing to offer you a provisional place in their laboratory (a provisional offer indicates that you have a guaranteed place in the Honours course providing you satisfy all of the entry requirements).
For Master of Biomedical Sciences: Apply online through the Master of Biomedical Science website.
For Honours: Apply online through the Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Sciences website.
Note that Honours applicants who accept and enrol in a place in an FMDHS Honours course will automatically be considered for available FMDHS Honours Scholarships. These are awarded on academic merit.
Dr Peter Kitchener
Phone: + 61 3 834 46746 (46746 if calling from a landline phone on campus)
Academic Program Coordinator
Associate Professor Robb De Iongh
Phone: +61 3 834 45788 (45788 if calling from a landline phone here on campus)